Pann: AOA's job sexualization?
1. [+335, -17] AOA was originally a band concept. The company stripped them and switched to a sexy concept because they didn't become popular. As a result, they gained so many male fans. AOA's fandom was 50% male ㅋㅋ So they couldn't change the concept. Their Queendom stage was the concept that AOA wanted to do.
2. [+254, -17] Do you think the members wanted to do that? They wore the outfits given by the company and shot the MV. Also, there were many girl groups with a similar concept at that time.
3. [+188, -12] You didn't know that this was how they became popular? Their concept was fulfilling men's fantasies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+126, -5] This was why their Queendom stage was more meaningful...
5. [+65, -3] Huh? AOA has always done this. It's nothing new. There's more like this but you didn't list all.
6. [+45, -10] The company made them wear it, I'm sure the members didn't want to... They had to obey.
7. [+41, -0] It's true that AOA has overdone this concept and it wasn't a good thing. But the problem was that at that time, people didn't find it problematic. People didn't criticize them and AOA actually became popular by it. That was the level of the public.
8. [+35, -7] I feel bad for the people who have those jobs.
9. [+33, -6] I looked up and there was more. In my opinion, this teacher concept is the worst...
10. [+31, -1] They did it because their company made them. Their Queendom performance was what AOA really wanted to do.