Pann: Pants that get very mixed opinions
1. [+610, -7] I find pants that come up to your pelvis more uncomfortable. It feels like my bone is getting squeezed.
2. [+453, -15] I really hate low-rise pants. They press my pelvis really hard and I have to worry about my underwear showing, ugh.
3. [+235, -4] Mid-high pants are perfect.
4. [+89, -1] Do the shops even sell low-rise pants anymore? I only see high-waisted or mid-high pants.
5. [+78, -3] The person who invented high-waisted pants deserves an award.
6. [+65, -5] From the front, high-waisted pants make your legs look longer. But if the person doesn't have firm hips, the hips look really sagging and big from the back ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's why I don't wear them.
7. [+35, -0] The pants that are short on both the top and bottom are the worst. They make my legs look shorter and show my underwear... Pants must have a long top and bottom!
8. [+30, -3] Mid-high is the best... My lower belly is fat and the pants cover it perfectly. My belly looks less fat.
9. [+28, -0] Those who like them: skinny people. Those who hate them: non-skinny people. I'm not skinny and they hurt my stomach, so I avoid high-waisted pants ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+26, -0] Slacks high-waisted pants are so pretty and comfy.
11. [+22, -0] High-waisted pants go really well with crop tops.
12. [+18, -1] I hate high-waisted pants ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Top is too long.