Pann: Am I the only one that feels this about female idols?
(OP says female idols these days are much prettier but look similar)
1. [+196, -11] These days, you can distinguish the 1st tier female idols but you can't distinguish nugus at all. It's the same for male idols.
2. [+168, -17] What? Idols got uglier, anybody can debut as an idol now.
3. [+107, -1] Of course. In this generation of endless idols, people aren't as interested. Of course you can't distinguish them.
4. [+77, -1] All girls wear this trendy fruit makeup, have long dyed hair, have double eyelids, and are skinny. All boys have monolids, dyed their hair, have bangs, wear thick makeup, and are skinny ㅋㅋ There's no characteristic.
5. [+70, -2] Since there's a lot of idols now, I feel like I'm seeing school kids. You can see a lot of silent fights and dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+64, -8] They're uglier though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the past, there used to be outstanding visuals but none these days. There isn't a visual flaw but there isn't a strikingly pretty/handsome idol, either.
7. [+54, -5] The female idols have fine visuals but the male idols are f*cking ugly... Even a guy who looks like Hong Joon Pyo can debut.
8. [+51, -11] At least the female idols are similarly pretty. Whereas there's so many ugly male idols.
9. [+42, -0] I think it's because of the makeup. All 1st tier girl groups wear the same makeup. Their debut days were so much more fitting and pretty ㅠㅠ Twice and Red Velvet members fill the tip of their eyes with eyeliner, put concealer on their aegyo fat and put golden pearl eyeshadow on it, and wear eyeshadow widely for innocent looks... The colors are similar, too. Twice members all have the same makeup and same colors. Red Velvet tries to go for an innocent look so their eyeshadow looks messy and stuffy. Irene looked so much better with her debut makeup of clean cool-tone rather than wide eyeshadow and eyeliner tips. I don't understand why they make her look stuffy. Because the eyeshadow is so wide, their faces look bigger and stuffy. I really hate this makeup style.
10. [+40, -1] Not just idols, but I think it's more severe for actors these days. There isn't a strikingly pretty actress, they all look like a friend of the main female character.
11. [+30, -8] I think the idol scene is starting to flop. Who's going to be the 1st tier group without EXO and BTS?
12. [+26, -0] There's so many idols out there. It's a total red ocean.