Q) What was the reason why you rarely promoted after winning 'Superstar K'?
A) The prize money $200K was supposed to be used for the 7 judges. I was supposed to release 7 songs given by each judge. Only Brave Brother and FNC gave me songs. I haven't heard anything from the rest. I want to keep working with them.
Summary: The prize money of winning 'Superstar K' is $500K. $300K is paid for tax and the rest of $200K money is used for the winner's debut album production. The $200K is paid to the 7 judges and the judges have to give the winner a song, total of 7 songs. The judges were Gummy, Gil, Ailee, Kim Yeon Woo, Kim Bum Soo, Brave Brother, and Han Sung Ho. Only Brave Brother and Han Sung Ho gave the winner songs.
Pann: Whereabouts of the last winner of Superstar K
1. [+265, -0] Does that mean they took $200K for album production but didn't give him songs? Isn't that a scam?
2. [+177, -0] I knew Kim Bum Soo had a bad character but what's with the rest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+163, -0] I used to find some of the judges likeable. I'm so disappointed.
4. [+141, -0] What's with Gummy, Ailee, and Kim Yeon Woo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess all celebrities are a trash.
5. [+89, -0] Gummy is the most unexpected one. Disappointed.
6. [+83, -0] Wow, they're robbers. This needs more attention. How can they crush a young man's dream like that? Swallowing all that money and ignoring him like that, what delinquents.
7. [+68, -1] It's not like the singers don't have money. How can they be acting like that just because it's not their business? I hope the winner finds strength.
8. [+60, -1] I used to criticize FNC all the time but they're clean with things like this.
9. [+54, -0] The judges themselves aren't even doing that great. Gummy and Ailee? It makes me laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The judges should be those who are able to compose songs with a mindset of a producer. They're all irresponsible. Fraud Mnet.
10. [+53, -3] The judges whom you expect the least from gave him songs and the judges whom you expect the most from didn't give him songs. This is too much.