Sales combined from Gaon chart and Oricon for the year of 2018
11) Monsta X - 10B won + @
10) GOT7 - 10.9B won + @
They weren't on the Oricon sales ranking so their sales are expected to be about 1B more
9) NCT - 12.7B + @
NCT 127, Dream, U, 2018, and all subunits combined
8) Seventeen - 19.6B + @
7) Bigbang - 20.6B
Seungri solo, GD solo, and all Bigbang sales combined
6) SHINee - 23.3B + @
Jonghyun solo, Key solo, Onew solo, Taemin solo, and SHINee
5) Wanna One - 24.8B + @
Before their disbandment
4) TVXQ - 27.5B + @
3) EXO - 41.9B + @
EXO + ChenBaekXi
2) Twice - 54.7B + @
#1 girl group
1) BTS - 120B + @
Pann: Who are the top 11 k-pop idol groups for album sales
1. [+107, -7] BTS is a whole new level.
2. [+84, -7] BTS is really a pop star.
3. [+80, -12] Wow Twice
4. [+39, -7] BTS' American stadium is only used by top artists like Beyonce, Ed Sheeran, and Rolling Stones. Their sales for this year must be even more amazing.
5. [+37, -2] Wow, I was surprised to see a girl group at #2 but even more surprised at BTS.
6. [+31, -5] Wanna One's 1 year and 6 months were daebak...
7. [+28, -4] Twice is really daebak.
8. [+25, -5] Didn't Wanna One promote for a year and a half only? Is this real life...
9. [+25, -1] I was scrolling down and was surprised to see Twice. They're amazing as a girl group.
10. [+23, -1] I thought this was a boy group list until I saw Twice.